Driveway & Culvert Installation and Repair
All driveways and culvert installations or repair require coordination through the Harris County Permits Office. You can apply for applicable permits in-person or submit online.
Residential Culvert Installation Process:
- Apply for a permit through the Harris County Permits Office
- You will receive the culvert size with your approved permit
- Purchase culvert and have culverts delivered to the site
- Mark/stake the location(s) of the culvert installation
- Contact and request installation through Precinct 2 Community Assistance
- Within 48 hours, Precinct 2 Road & Bridge staff will contact you with an estimated installation date
Click here for Residential Driveway/Culvert permit information
Click here for Commercial Driveway/Culvert permit information
Click here for the current Permit Fee Schedule
Click here for more information regarding permits.
For more information or to place a service request, call the Precinct 2 Community Assistance line at (713) 455-8104 or fill out our Online Service Request Form.